Thursday, March 10, 2011

jam handz

a new blog post only one day after the first??? unheard of!! and yet here it is. 

my first correction to make is that like a noob, i wrote in my last post that i am an english teaching major. this is false. i should edit these things, occasionally. i am a theatre arts education major and an english teaching minor. i am retarted.

thats why i love my english classes because its like a breath of fresh air. a break from theatre. and yet they're still deeply connected to each other, in a way. i love getting the opportunity to read and use my brain in a more analytic way instead of having it in creative mode like 24/7. 

but now onto the main event of this post! my jam handz. and i suppose i don't mean this literally because i have no jam in my possession. at all. mostly because i can't afford luxuries like jam. and i don't buy bread. BUT, you can tell how much i love food when you see the keys of my laptop plastered with bits of food. or grease. and my little food stained paw prints on my laptop screen. 

disgusting??? oh, probably so. but i've never pretended to be otherwise. 

a girl has got to stay loyal to her priorities! and if you couldn't guess, my first one is food. 

you have no idea how many icons featuring food i collected as a 16 year old. like at least fifteen. 

1 comment:

  1. hey lau! thanks for following my blog! good call on the hues thing. :) i read your blog and that is precisely why i dont let you borrow my laptop! baahaha
    jam=luxery :)

    ReplyDelete