Wednesday, June 8, 2011

let's talk about bears

something really great that has been implemented in my vocabulary within the past year is attaching the word "bears" to things i'm feeling. i must admit that while i love to do this, it is a stolen habit from one roommate named laura steffen. 


what? you're confused? well let me show you how bears can be implemented in your life.
i am:
hungry bears
chilly bears
sleepy bears
sad bears


these are my most favorite and commonly used ones but of course you could say: angry bears, confused bears, and a myriad of other things i don't say but, again, could. 


OH!! and let me tell you another phrase i'm trying to bring back: on blast
as in: giirrlll, don't put me on blast!
for all of yall not street enough to know-being put on blast is basically like when someone calls you out. 

hey guess what? i'm failing miserably at doing my homework. yup. its 11:50 pm and i have a good hour or so of homework left to do that is being wasted away by talking about bears. 

wanna know something gay?
once this boy told me that he didn't date girls that didn't paint their nails. i seriously think that has played into my habit of always having my nails painted. i mean what is that? he was probably a closet gay. and good on him!

my own fav quotes of mine as of late:
-his eyeballs make him look like a baby
-lesbianism has made her fat
-i hate when people update their blogs faster than i can stalk them
-the only way i would pay $150 to go see a concert is if jesus christ himself were playing
i understand that by posting these quotes i run the risk of making myself sound like a terrible human. i am ok with that. 

3 comments:

  1. you 4got bad news bears. love, big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dearest laura,
    i went to salt lake this weekend and told my sibs about your bearage. we all worked on working in into conversation all weekend, but my dear sister courtney failed miserable. for example : "I'm hot and need you to turn up the A.C. bears!"

    she tried at least. we all know that she should've said, "i'm sweaty bears."

    ReplyDelete
  3. bad news bears is not the same thing!!

    ReplyDelete