Saturday, December 4, 2010

boyz

alright world, listen up. every girl (whether she admits it or not) has a list of men she'd give up her morals for. i am no different. here is my list:
 
Leonardo Di Caprio in Romeo and Juliet. 
OH MY GOSH

Milo Ventimiglia. 
You may remember him from Gilmore Girls where my extreme obsession first started

James Franco
Uh, explanation not necessary. 

yeah, i would do terrible things to be with any one of these men. that being said, adultery is not cool.

And now for the waiting list of men to replace the originals should they die. (Or in Leo's case, should pictures of him in that movie cease to exist):
Adam Brody
I may or may not have had a poster of his face in my room for like five years

Adrian Grenier
Some of you might recognize him from Entourage. Or what I like to recognize him from: Drive Me Crazy


James McAvoy
Yeah, he's attractive.

judge away!!!

and while you're judging, i will mention that i ate oreos for breakfast today and like 3-4 times a week i eat frozen dinners. what a sad and lazy life that i lead. it is realizations like this that make me miss my mom the most. moms rule!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can vouch for that poster.
    Also, you wanna know who I would give up my morals for?
    One David Allen.
    Oh wait. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah just brag away. i hope your white blood cells are low forever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and I love this post. Seriously.

    I am alone and therefore have no one to read it aloud to, something that will be rectified in the morning.

    ReplyDelete