Saturday, November 27, 2010

tejas

well tonight is my last night in tejas and the week has gone by just so fast. i really miss spending time with my family. i miss my house. 


i miss my best friends. i got to see so many people i LOVE tonight, but there were even more i didn't have time to see. there's just never enough time it feels like. and i am SO happy i got to see sabrina- provo cried when her and david left


and the thing that is so odd to me is how natural life feels to me here too. i have a great life in provo but i had a great life here too! but i think the only thing that makes life here so amazing is 1) my family 2) my friends that i just love. i adore them. but the truth is that none to hardly any of them are even here anymore. if i was here without them it would just be empty. just like a weird shell. 


but holy crap being back here with everyone i love makes it feel like we've all always been here. like nobody ever left. it's sad that soon everyone will stop coming back.


so maybe i just have to accept that really the next part of my life is in provo! i suppose that's where i belong for now? it's really ok though because i really have grown to love provo and the life i live there. and the people i love there. i've met people i'll love forever there. 


now for some lolz and other pleasantries: 


-got to eat some bluebell ice cream- for those of you not from texas and unfamiliar with what this means, your life is not as good as it could be


-babies on planes: THE WORST. like you feel a teeny bad for thinking it, but you really just hate that baby when its sitting behind you, kicking your chair, and screaming in your ear. it's moments like these when i think that babies are the worst things on the planet. and i'm thinking hey lady, control your baby. a) it needs to shut up b) have it kick you and not my freaking chair c) if i hadn't changed my seat online yesterday none of this would be happening


-if you enjoy saying paper, rock, scissors instead of rock, paper, scissors then chances are that i hate your guts


-i very much enjoy seeing nothing but texas license plates whilst driving here. when i first got home i was like what the? and then i was like oh yeah i'm in texas. because let's face it: the utah license plates are gay/ugly/boring depending on the one you have. (the new tx license plates are gay but that is a whole nother blog post)


-gas is freaking $2.51 here?!?!?! what the freak!!! i found it for $2.74 before i left provo and felt like the biggest champ around. turns out i suck and so do the gas prices of utah. 


-some of you, namely my roommates, will remember me saying that i wasn't gonna pay to get a haircut because whenever i go home my mom is all disgusted with the rattiness of my hair and then proceeds to make a hair appointment for me and pay for it. the disgust began the night i got home and today i got a wonderful, free haircut. high-fiving a million angels!!!!!!


-song obsession: marry you by bruno mars. way better than the glee version. 
p.s. my hair is amazing in this state. also curlier

No comments:

Post a Comment