Wednesday, July 10, 2013

lower my standards

maybe if i'm more okay with posting really short posts then i'll write on this blog more. it seems sort of a shame that i don't. i just thought about deleting this think and then decided to write on it instead. i mean what if someone somewhere wants to know what we're up to these days? as of right now we're up to not a whole lot of interesting.

but if you know me you know that i got engaged to my longtime boyfriend in february/march (it all depends on how you look at it) and got married june 1. so i'm married now! which is still pretty surreal. sometimes it seems totally normal, and then sometimes someone is like how did you meet your husband? and i'm like how did i meet my who? and then there's all those times i accidentally almost call him my boyfriend. awkward.

i've had my wedding pictures for over a week and still haven't looked at them because i'm SO BUSY with work and school and i don't have 3 hours to spare to drool over my pretty pictures. i am such a hog for pretty pictures, i won't lie. especially when i'm in them because i'm often not photogenic. (not being self-deprecating- i've been told that i am not. which means that i'm prettier in person so i guess that is ok.)


here's some proof that i bought a wedding dress! you know why i used this picture? because it's the only picture of me in my wedding dress that's on my desktop AKA readily available. 

maybe some other time i'll tell you about how dylan's wedding tie was stolen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment